Shared Hosting That Does Not Exceed $45 Per Year

Discussion in 'Hosting Discussions' started by deviledeggs, May 17, 2018.

1. deviledeggs

deviledeggs Aspirant

+3
    I apologize if I come off as a troll but what would be a hosting company that would probably allow a forum that allows legal ad posting but does not exceed $45 bucks a year?

I also want one with a decent reputation. Ideally I want shared hosting.

Thank you very much for your time everyone.

2. doubt

doubt Tazmanian

+1,880
    Cheap and reliable... Unfortunately those two requirements do not match.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. LeadCrow

LeadCrow Apocalypse Admin

+2,057
    Most shared hosting should fit that budget if you prepay a year or more. Coupons could bring that down further for either new purchases or recurring payments. See the local review section for references with reviews.

But what do you mean allowing legal ad posting? Hosts generally dont concern themselves with clients' sites as long as its not illegal and noone complained.

4. deviledeggs

deviledeggs Aspirant

+3
    so my standards are too high :) Well since my site is an ad site what would be hosting at that price that will get the job done but has an ok reputation?

thx

5. deviledeggs

deviledeggs Aspirant

+3
    I just mean some sites like free ads planet that allow people to post legal businesses and promote themselves. Sorry for the confusion.

6. haqzore

haqzore Habitué

+945
    Completely false.

Typical shared hosting bashing bandwagon / elitist attitude on TAZ. Get used to it deviledeggsdeviledeggs.

I've recommended them multiple times, I have zero affiliation outside of being a long time customer.

NameCheap. Quick. Reliable. Phenomenal support.

Probably plenty of others out there as well. Just go with someone who's been around for a while.

7. deviledeggs

deviledeggs Aspirant

+3
    Is 20 GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space enough

8. KnownHost

KnownHost Sponsor

+62
    That's really only a question you can answer. 20GB is a lot of space, but it can go quick if you have a ton of images or lots of self-hosted videos, where-as if it's mostly text then 20GB can host a lot of that.

9. Pete

Pete Flavours of Forums Forever

+601
    I dunno, bots can spam a forum pretty hard pretty quickly...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.