Ho do I add multiple images in postBit as here in TAZ

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by theMusicMan, Oct 4, 2004.

1. I notice that several people here on TAZ have many images associated with their profile on any postbit pages. So say, if someone is a premium member and a reviewer, both the title images appear in their posts...!

Is this standard in vB303 or do I need to modufy the code to achieve this?

2. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+2,382
    That's standard use of the User Rank system.

3. OK, let me see if I can understand this Sandman.... (feeling stupid today sorry) so if I have title images associated with several usergroups, and I add users to these usergroups, all the images for the usergroups they belong to are displayed yeah?

4. The Sandman

+2,382
    Rank images (can also be text with HTML markup), not Title images. If you go go your AdminCP > User Ranks you can add and manage Rank Images on a per Usergroup basis. The images must be uploaded to your server of course. The standard system allows for one Rank image or textline per Usergroup. If you wish to have more than that you need to modify code or the templates.

5. Sorry Sandman... yes, my mistake - I meant rank images. But if I have several rank images possible for a user, will they all show?

6. Demosthenes

Demosthenes Resident Mancunian

+29
    I figured the easiest way to get around that was to make usergroups with combined images associated with them. So you'd have to rank images together, saved as one image, associated with a new usergroup.

7. Hi Jon

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do that...:( ah well..., never mind.

8. The Sandman

+2,382
    Exactly. We have quite a few ranks which are combinations of different images merged into one.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted