Help please

Discussion in 'Graphics Discussion and Help' started by Brad P, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Brad P

Brad P Coder/Designer

+48
    I have installed TJA Usergroup Badge Add-on i have set the usergroup icons up no problem but i am struggling how to setup the default staff banner to go with that add-on.

See image of the orange staff banner that is default but i wish to replace add my own icon along side the small crown.

I did it on my old site but i have forgotten how i did it :/
    upload_2017-8-21_18-32-24.png

2. Brad P

Brad P Coder/Designer

+48
    in fact i have the tooltip and possible image (broken) there but how do i point it to the image i have on the server
    upload_2017-8-21_18-41-6.png

3. Lisa

Lisa The Black Widow

+8,137
    Is it the TJA one or the SSD version?

4. Brad P

Brad P Coder/Designer

+48
    TJA i had it way back when it was on xenforo, curious to what the SSD one is?

5. Lisa

Lisa The Black Widow

+8,137
    It was initially released as TJA, then when it was updated released as SSD - do you know what version number it is?

6. Brad P

Brad P Coder/Designer

+48
    Yeah it's 1.2.0 would that be why it won't show or is it because i have not put the image on correctly ? reason i say that is because if i set the other usergroup icons up it would work, but just struggling on this staff banner one

7. Lisa

Lisa The Black Widow

+8,137
    I've dropped you a PC, Brad :)

8. insaneadmin

insaneadmin Enthusiast

+186
    The image for 'Staff Member' isn't defined so my first check would be to make sure that image is set for that icon as it's not even filling the image src with anything. Does the image show properly if you disable the standard banners?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted