Help choosing a brand name

SoFlo

Enthusiast
Iv been trying to think of a one-two word brand new that fits nice with the life style scene. A name that will represent streetwear clothing well.

Examples are:

Supreme
Classy
Deny
Nifty
DGK
Fancy

These one words are a lot more competitive but I was hoping I could get some feedback or ideas and maybe I can put something together. All suggestions are appreciated!

Kyrie

Habitué
Iv been trying to think of a one-two word brand new that fits nice with the life style scene. A name that will represent streetwear clothing well.

Examples are:

Supreme
Classy
Deny
Nifty
DGK
Fancy

These one words are a lot more competitive but I was hoping I could get some feedback or ideas and maybe I can put something together. All suggestions are appreciated!

247 Inc.

SoFlo

Enthusiast
I want it to be a word. I thought of Fly & Famous but it doesn't sound right. Id like to keep it nice and short. Something that isnt registered already.

What about skinnyboy.com ?
"Boy" has a bad stigma for guys who area already old enough to run a site. So, skinnyman fits better than boy.

You also want to choose a brand name that people distinctively know you as.

For example, a lot of people knew me as Nintendo X, Agent X, or any other alter egos with "X" in it. I used "Carlos X" frequently, so when I decided to create my own brand name, I decided that Carlos X is already a hard name to 'get' on facebook, twitter, google, whatever... So, I saw "Nintendo Revolution," and thought "CarlosRevolution." But then, I see Miyamoto saying that Revolution isn't really inviting. It's catchy, but not really inviting.

I wanted to have a brand name that says "we do all of this." And, I wanted to change the world in a way. One way or the other, I want to do it. Revolution is that. So, when I saw Xbox 360. I sat down, thought about it, sat on it for a month. I tested it by registering "CarlosX360" on Xbox.com

I tested a few times on social media, and then I went "okay, lets do this, then." I went ahead and bought the website domains to protect myself. I then forged forward and got most social media vanity name with "CarlosX360" on it. From there. Google started picking up on the name.

I tested youtube, and my channel exploded within a month or two. One year later, still going. Every time I launch a new video, it explodes.

So, from here, I decided to launch my own gaming network. I jumped into a pool full of water and bought out CODForums.com :) From there, everything took off.

SoFlo

Enthusiast
Well I am a skinny man. And the designs and clothing line is going to be based about me and my designs. My life style.

Well I am a skinny man. And the designs and clothing line is going to be based about me and my designs. My life style.
Okay, start there. :) Take your mind and start right there, and then let it flow. When the time comes, you'll know the brand name.

SoFlo

Enthusiast
But only bad thing is skinnyboy.com is on godaddy auction for 400$. I want to use nifty but there is a niftybrand.com they said they had offers in 6 digits.. would I get in trouble if I were to use niftyco.com or should I just keep thinking.

Kyrie

Habitué
But only bad thing is skinnyboy.com is on godaddy auction for 400$. I want to use nifty but there is a niftybrand.com they said they had offers in 6 digits.. would I get in trouble if I were to use niftyco.com or should I just keep thinking.

no.

SoFlo

Enthusiast
Eh i sitll want something different and more unique