Have you got your CeeVoo antenna?

Discussion in 'Internet and Technology' started by doubt, Mar 22, 2019.

1. doubt

doubt Tazmanian

+2,031
  2. KimmiKat

KimmiKat Adherent

+111
    Gotta love the marketing approach for an over-glorified set of rabbit rears.

3. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Administrator

+2,100
    It was also under another name/brand but now for US the story remained the same.

4. doubt

doubt Tazmanian

+2,031
    That time I didn't buy them because they were made only with military precision.(Military often makes huge mistakes.)

5. cornnfedd

cornnfedd Captain Futurama

+247
    is this real?

and also I thought this was a spam post hahahahaha :)

6. southernlady

southernlady Coder/Designer

+189
    Most RVs come with a digital OTA antenna. As long as ours is aimed right, we get good quality pictures. Actually sitting about 30 miles north of Wilmington, NC watching OTA (MeTV). Ours is directional which is better than the omnidirectional.

7. cornnfedd

cornnfedd Captain Futurama

+247
    OK so basically this isnt real just so people are aware its pretty much a scam.

8. Joeychgo

Joeychgo TAZ Administrator

+3,440
    Misleading marketing is all this is. They say "Cable" -- notice they don't give you channel examples. It doesn't say anything about HBO, Showtime, etc.

Exactly. All this does is let you get local stations in HD. You wont be getting CNN, TBS, HBO, etc.

9. KimmiKat

KimmiKat Adherent

+111
    Funny thing I have a 30 year old set of rabbit ears on an extra TV in the back room and it get's many of stations just fine. When the thing was made the digital channels wasn't even planned yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.