Good email marketing company?

EddieC

Adherent
I am looking for a company to run an email marketing campaign for me, both supplying the email addresses & sending the mails.

I need to be able to target by niche, and am obviously looking to get the best value for money that I can.

If anyone can offer any recommendations of companies they've used themselves I would be most grateful :)

Wasp

Recruit
Mailchimp is both easy to use, and advanced to give detailed information. They make newsletters, sign up fields, and other fields easy and simple at the same time.

Why is your photo a anonymous mask?

EddieC

Adherent
I've looked at Mailchimp, do you not have to supply your own mailing list? I'm after a company that will supply the email addresses too.

As for the Anon mask - just a visual representation of my political leanings :)

Wasp

Recruit
Yes, and their advice for gleaned email lists is to "cut the computer cord"
They don't like spam mail.
I am not the person who will help you generate a spammer list, but all this coffee loosens my tongue.. VUPEN SECURITY!.. oops. Excuse my outburst.:confused: Sorry. Can't help you out. Try Google. :D

EddieC

Adherent
Cheers, but that goes way beyond what I'm looking for, I simply want a marketing company that already has an opt-in list that they will send my email out to, preferably targeting by business niche. Vupen appear to supply you with the tools to take out a small country :D

Wasp

Recruit
Vupen appear to supply you with the tools to take out a small country :D

A bit to powerful for you? Sorry :D
And yeah they are big fish. The us government uses them to track down terrorists. Also they won a few thousand for. Exploits found in the hacker contest on chrome.

I don't know any more mailers though.

Wasp

Recruit
I have try mailchimp, its very good performance for email marketing applications.

He wants a list of emails as well. Problem is most email address in well known cold call lists are already blocked and rejected. You would be best off finding a nice hacker team, and. Contacting them about buying a email list.
Be wary. When. Visiting their site. However!!

euro_space_net

Neophyte
Try using mailerlite, as they have a good marketing solutions.
But I'm not sure if any company would provide you the email list...