Getting a HTML page in XenForo page

Strength101

Strength Enthusiast
Hey,

I've had some of my content in wordpress and I've converted it to static html. Now, I just want to insert the pages as they look like into a XF page but I think the whole styling for the page needs re-doing to get it to fit properly.

So, here's what I want it to look like;
homepage1.png

And this is how it looks :(
****page.png

If the homepage is fixed, I think I'd just need one of the blog pages done, I could probably figure out how to do it for the rest of the pages.

Anyone experienced in this?

Would be a cool birthday present to get this fixed - I'm half way to forty today! :)

Russ

Administrator
So... how are you approaching these pages? Are you using child styles and setting the page to use a specific style? Or are you just pasting plain HTML?

Do you want the normal XF header/footer to show?

Strength101

Strength Enthusiast
So... how are you approaching these pages? Are you using child styles and setting the page to use a specific style? Or are you just pasting plain HTML?

Do you want the normal XF header/footer to show?
Trying to fit them into a page, currently just pasting the HTML.

Using your Zipped theme. Essentially, I want the current static pages to fill in the main content bit (like where the forum list would go but this would be the homepage, I just don't know how to go about it. So I want the XF header, footer, sidebar, everything. I want the HTML pages to look part of the XF site

I don't want the wordpress nav bar but everything upto the footer.

Russ

Administrator
Also if you get stuck after that, just shoot me a message I can at least get things going for you and point you in the right direction :)

Strength101

Strength Enthusiast