Selling Gaming Community - take it to the next level!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by insaneadmin, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insaneadmin

insaneadmin Enthusiast

+199
    Hi there, I am the founder, owner and admin of a long-established gaming community that started over 10 years ago. The link to it is in my signature.

It is mainly dedicated to racing games and if you are into those then you know how crazy that genre is in popularity and titles available. But as you would expect, typical gaming also makes up a number of the conversations that take place along with general chat, automotive and motorsport topics thrown into the mix too.

I have enjoyed and still enjoy this place so much and as reluctant as I am in not wanting to let it go, I feel I have to, in order for it to go even further. For you see I feel like I am holding it back by not having the means to give it what it needs. And the potential for it to really fly (pardon the pun) is most definitely there: throw it on some new software, get a writer or two for the site and maybe take advantage of the social channels more effectively and you will be cooking with gas. :)

Should you after checking it out want to know more, then please send me a contact, or just respond in here and I will get in touch with you.

Thanks for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.