Free Website Builder

Discussion in 'Blogs, Wikis, and other CMP's' started by Ashley S, Jul 5, 2016.

1. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+2,189
    Look into Coffeecup and Notepad++.

2. southernlady

southernlady Coder/Designer

+187
    Thank you. But most of my website building is behind me. These days, I just adjust a few things using the edit feature of WinSCP.

3. Ashley S

Ashley S Adherent

+125
    I've currently been using Wix for a few months I am really enjoying it so far.

4. Alka Jacob

Alka Jacob Neophyte

+0
    Yes i have used wix, webs. but i think the best free website builder is Blogger. It allow your to fully customize the blog on the basis of your requirement and needs. I created many blogs on blogger and the best features of blogger is that the blogger is SERP friendly.

5. overcast

overcast Enthusiast

+23
    Squarespace is the best editor that you can check out for building website. They do have paid plans which makes it expensive. But if you want you can have your own wordpress hosted site and use the page builders like siteorigin to build the site.

6. overcast

overcast Enthusiast

+23
    If you have WordPress then take a look into Siteorigins page builder. I am sure you'd find it useful as it is free to use on WordPress.

7. Ashley S

Ashley S Adherent

+125
    Never heard of it until now. I've checked there website and they look like a decent site builder.
    May use in the future, thanks.

8. overcast

overcast Enthusiast

+23
    Do note that they are paid. Unlike WordPress hosted option which is free and you can pick the hosting yourself. Squarespace is good option only if you dont want to give much time on design and stuff with revisions as many as wordpress.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.