Free SEO SpyGlass from SEO Power Suite

Discussion in 'Forum SEO' started by BrandonSheley, Nov 15, 2018.

1. BrandonSheley

BrandonSheley loving life

+948
    I'm not sure how long this offer will last but for now you can active a free license for SpyGlass, a blacklink analysis tool.

https://www.link-assistant.com/news/backlink-index-beta.html

Here is a video I found, I didn't watch the whole thing but it'll give you an idea

I'm not sure how long the license will be good for but they say it's free while it's in beta.

Check it out and start examining your site or your competitors site. ;)

• Informative! Informative! x 1
    • List
  2. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+2,249
    Useful (I think, haven't tried it yet), and signed up. Thanks.

3. GrrasSolutions

GrrasSolutions Aspirant

+4
    This tool is good, but free tools gives limited information about website and most of analytical data people can see in their Google Analytics also.

Can you please elaborate, what is the unique feature in this tool which is more beneficial for us?

4. macfanpl

macfanpl Participant

+9
    All against SEO. No SEO. Now and NEVER EVER. SEO is fraud. People doing it are fraudsters. End of story.

5. haqzore

haqzore Devotee

+1,219
    Oooooo... K?

I understand there are "fraudsters" doing SEO, as there are fraudsters in any service/industry.

But could you explain/share why you're "against SEO"? Search has always been a huge source of traffic for almost all sites.

6. macfanpl

macfanpl Participant

+9
    Why Im against fraud? Because SEO is one huge fraud going on; treaing people like ****......
    More technicallyt speaking - there is no way of going higher depending on words you use. It rises multiple privacy-related questions :: if search robots are able to read meta-tgs from your file, than they store it somewhere and god knows who has access to these data.... and who really has access vs. who they claim have access - these are two different things.
    Also - companies like KDE, Qt, Joomla, Zend, Elastic and countless others are literally haunting for data like meta-* related things and to enrich themselves by SELLING your data and luring you into thinking that your data is safe.

What do you think - why CEOs of above mentioned companies owns luxury cars? Loans? No! They enrich on your naivity. They are masters in manipulative techniques. Thats as simple as this.

More:: well written product does not need marketing-**** (like seo); people will speak about. Thats why the only thing that matters is quality. Good quality = more people tak about your product = more clients = more prosperity.

I would have nothing against SEO, was it only honest SEO, not fraudulent....

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  7. haqzore

haqzore Devotee

+1,219
    I don't think you're wrong... But I think it's "shooting yourself in the foot" if you dismiss SEO.

I have a couple small sites. My primary source of traffic, currently, is organic search.

One of my sites is global (motorcycle related). I'm in the US, but over half of my traffic is from the UK. It's also very active in the Philippines and other countries. It would be very difficult to reach all of those people - efficiently - without Google catching them for me.

Yea, it's not great to be at the whim of one company, but it's kind of a necessary evil right now.

8. Joeychgo

Joeychgo TAZ Administrator

+3,454
    I love it when my competitors feel that way.... :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+2,249
    The fact that you're talking about meta tags tells me you know nothing about SEO, and are stuck 15 years in the past, and feeding yourself your own ignorance. Google hasn't used the bulk of meta tags since the mid-2000s.

Structured data attributes, for example, which are not meta tags, help search engines identify parts of a page such as a title, author, date, article description, and article content, plus which parts of the page are navigational. Proper use of these will not only help search engines better categorize a site, identify authors across domains, and create rich snippets in search results (and these can bring many additional visitors over a standard SERP entry).

Furthermore, it is important to know how competitors are fairing, and what keywords they have in their articles. The reason is this helps a savvy person understand what searches are resulting in the best traffic, and targetting those.

There's much more, but honestly, you're not worth more of my time since you can't even take a few seconds to spell check as well as create readable sentences.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.