Free hosting panel

Discussion in 'Servers and Control Panels' started by zambar, Aug 27, 2016.

1. zambar

zambar Aspirant

+0
    Who uses vestaCP?
    I want to install on the vps. or may have a better panel?
    preferably - free.

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Fan

+248
    ServerPilot or Centminmod (y) :)

3. zambar

zambar Aspirant

+0
    they are highly loaded server?

4. LordOfSpoon

LordOfSpoon I Am Spoon!

+55
    I would implore you to have a look at virtual/webmin https://www.virtualmin.com/
    Its a very good looking design and easy to setup. Free and open source. IMO the closest you will get to cPanel without the price tag.

Although I have a VPS with a cPanel license. I also have room for some sites if your interesting in paying "rent". Just let me know and we can work out something. Besides it would be helpful to have some of the hosting bill off my shoulders lol :)

5. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Moderator

+1,297
    There is also ISPConfig.

6. ROOT64.com

ROOT64.com Neophyte

+1
    Webmin is best and it is FREE as well.

7. tivanov

tivanov Neophyte

+0
    I used VestaCP some years ago and already then it was good because of simple bash scripts for CLI using.
    Also I used Ajenti, Plesk, cPanel, ISPmanager the last two good panels (but only Ajenti free). Some panels like ISPmanager or VestaCP has simple installer some panels like ServerSuit no need installer.

8. rwill76

rwill76 Aspirant

+3
    CentOS Web Panel is seeing some nice development and offers a comparable feature set to Webmin. Either of those are among the best options for free web administration panels.

9. radu81

radu81 Fan

+166
    never tried Centminmod, but 2 years ago I started using ServerPilot and never looked for alternatives. It does a great job if you want a fully web server configured.

10. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Fan

+248
    Just the Free plan?

11. radu81

radu81 Fan

+166
    Just free plan, the paid plan has a better support and let's encrypt certificate with one click. You can also use free ssl certificates with the free plan https://github.com/lesaff/serverpilot-letsencrypt

P. S. I once asked a couple of questions and serverpilot support answered in a couple of hours. One ticket in 2 years, not bad.. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. SarbjitGrewal

SarbjitGrewal Aspirant

+2
    I am using VestaCP for Vps and it is really amazing and easy to setup.

13. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Fan

+248
    But outdated services?

14. SarbjitGrewal

SarbjitGrewal Aspirant

+2
    You can also use Paper Lantern Cpanel as well that is well established platform for hosts. It is also easy to manage and devlopment.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted