Favorite Movies - 1 trailer per post, no doubles

I know it's well known but the story of him dying during filming is tragic. I wish it was repeated more often because it really shows how important it is to practice gun safety at all time. I often get odd looks at home for racking slides/charging handles from family/friends that think I'm showing off to be "cool". I'm not, even if I checked for a clear chamber 2 seconds ago if the gun has left my hand I'm going to check it again when I pick it up.

Had a close call cleaning my first GLOCK-type pistol when I first got it. You have to pull the trigger to take them down and I thought I'd cleared it before leaving the room a minute before. Thankfully the trigger pull on that gun is a long DA type and I checked before I pulled it fully. Would have been safe even if it discharged because I always point it in a safe direction but I'm really happy I didn't wake everyone up at 1am by being a dumbass.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
I know it's well known but the story of him dying during filming is tragic. I wish it was repeated more often because it really shows how important it is to practice gun safety at all time. I often get odd looks at home for racking slides/charging handles from family/friends that think I'm showing off to be "cool". I'm not, even if I checked for a clear chamber 2 seconds ago if the gun has left my hand I'm going to check it again when I pick it up.

Had a close call cleaning my first GLOCK-type pistol when I first got it. You have to pull the trigger to take them down and I thought I'd cleared it before leaving the room a minute before. Thankfully the trigger pull on that gun is a long DA type and I checked before I pulled it fully. Would have been safe even if it discharged because I always point it in a safe direction but I'm really happy I didn't wake everyone up at 1am by being a dumbass.

try this

Maddox

Habitué
For as many movies that I've seen in my lifetime, the crappy 'B' movies to the spectacular FX driven blockbusters of today, there is one movie that fills me up from top to toe every single time and its this one:

;)