Facebook or twitter

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by martinhelen, Mar 13, 2012.

1. martinhelen

martinhelen Aspirant

+0
    Hello,
    What is your Favourite social networking website.
    Facebook or twitter

Thanks

2. Mugzy

Mugzy Vbulletin Expert

+20
    I use them both very successfully to promote my forums.

3. GeeOne

GeeOne Offwalker!

+5
    Using both, but Facebook more.

G!

4. googleguru

googleguru Enthusiast

+8
    I get huge visitor from facebook.But twitter is good for SEO.You should use them both.

5. kevinjordan1

kevinjordan1 Neophyte

+0
    facebook has better features, but twitter is more mobile. Or is it just the change over time. Trends?

6. Cre8tin

Cre8tin Aspirant

+0
    I am auto-republishing my tweets to my FB feed and I haven't had any visitor from FB.
    How and why is twitter good for SEO if no of my thousands tweets are ever searchable or present in Google's SERPs?

Even my own tweets I manage to search only with topsy.com, though its SERPs are impossible to find in Google's SERPs.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  7. Hey_You

Hey_You Aspirant

+0
    I use both but more so twitter. Easier to access as I just have to make a few clicks to start posting on my communities twitter. With facebook, I have to log out of my regular facebook, log into my internet facebook and go to my groups page.

Plus twitter is easier to have conversations with your followers and to get news.

8. RodneyM

RodneyM Enthusiast

+4
    sometimes twitter but facebook more.

9. rarity

rarity Aspirant

+0
    I do not use twitter so definitely wins facebook

10. benny18

benny18 Aspirant

+0
    I seem to be having more sucess on twitter. Facebook is changing too much and too fast - the next google? Strict and unfair?

11. Hamish

Hamish Aspirant

+0
    This is exactly my experience!
    I use both and recommend such

12. kimmy123

kimmy123 Neophyte

+0
    I think facebook is a best.

13. CharlieDelta

CharlieDelta Aspirant

+3
    I use both. Being able to auto-publish my tweets right to my facebook fan page is a great tool.

14. kateson

kateson Aspirant

+0
    Both Help us a lot in promoting business ..!! but as usual Facebook is the world's best social networking site so all the people around the world prefer Facebook the most ...!!!

15. SarisIsop

SarisIsop Uncomfortable

+1
    Twitter, I have two accounts. 1 for manual posting, and the other using twitterfeed for new threads made on certain boards.

16. marin455

marin455 Aspirant

+0
    Sometimes I use Twitter but I think that Facebook is much better in many cases. First of all there are much more my real friends. The second thing is that on Twitter people are spamming a lot more than on FB.

17. kateson

kateson Aspirant

+0
    Facebook is A World top social networking site and it has many user approx to Billion around the world it provide a large number of opportunities to promote your business .
    were else Twitter has a potential of spreading your content and helping you in gaining traffic for your website. More than a social networking site

18. Anathema_Sit

Anathema_Sit Enthusiast

+8
    I use Facebook. Twitter actually shares all of my FB statuses and my Page in FB dedicated to my Forum.

I will probably use FB a lot more now that I have the FB app for my vBulliten forum.

19. leenamarthaa

leenamarthaa Neophyte

+0
    My favorite networking site is Facebook because this site have a lot features to connect with another person.

20. prettypinkcosmetics

prettypinkcosmetics Aspirant

+0
    Facebook by far, twitter to me is just facebook with less features

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted