Suggestion Facebook Group Administration/Moderation Section?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Lisa, Jan 5, 2017.

1. pierce

pierce Fan

+458
    I know how to market junk, with some meaningful results.

Market to get actual meaningful conversation compared to here on TAZ or any other forum? Nope. Not one damnedest idea.

Hard work won't get you far on FB.

A mix of meaningful content mixed with junk -high engagement type content- that attracts clicks?

BTW I am not attacking you. I never said I was any kind of marketer. If you can growth hack theadminzone fb page group or whatever cool I want to see it happen. If anything I was trying(badly from your reaction) to demonstrating how hard I find it to generate meaningful traction on FB.

The youtuber is wayy off base at this point. I don't think hes a moron. The original point was in order to do something you have to analyze others and copy their success(methods).

But to compare apples with apples. One FB page i have seen growth hack is CarThrottle.

24 posts in 24 hours and more on some days.

Likes ranging from 400 to 15k.

upload_2017-2-15_18-59-10.png

upload_2017-2-15_18-59-16.png

This page has 3.2million likes.

A video for example:

upload_2017-2-15_19-2-22.png

We can see that this video impressed 125k times.

But only 2.5k likes.. 0.02% like click rate, or facebook counting a video play being only 3 seconds is a scam?

• Informative! Informative! x 1
    • List
  2. pierce

pierce Fan

+458
    Its hard to think of ideas that make a story.

You start talking about forum software its self and you might become the "xenforo channel" very quickly.

But, mod/addon of the week. (starting with flatawesome today).

Ehh.. like and share for a flatawesometheme

Hrm.. rename the group - Flatawesome - formally known as TAZ?

Seriously though.

A meaningful discussion on the requirements of todays forum admin?

How to use google analytics campaigns to track the effective use of notices and features?

Using a short url to track incoming links?

I find communicating information to guests/members impossible. Too many to email, to many to notify (i cant handle 50,000 visitors in 5 minutes).. notices become kind of blind... etc

Effective strategies to convert guests to users? What barriers do users face to using your site?

3. BrandonSheley

BrandonSheley loving life

+753
    Thank you very much for the reply piercepierce I do greatly appreciate it and you have some good ideas. :)
    I just got my new phone in the mail so I don't think I'll be doing much around here for a few hours..lol
    When I get back I'll read over the latest replies closer and see what we could use.

4. pierce

pierce Fan

+458
    Enjoy the phone!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted