ChrisTERiS Developer

+349
    ChrisTERiS submitted a new resource:

eCommerce - The complete eCommerce solution for vBulletin 4.2.2+

Read more about this resource...

2. Phillip

Phillip The Priest

+1,494
    ChrisTERiS - After setting up everything...when I hit the preview your order I get this...

PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (42000/1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1386

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.2.5:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT * FROM vb_ecommerce_zones WHERE id=;

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
    Error Number  : 1064
    Request Date  : Sunday, August 20th 2017 @ 07:10:57 PM
    Error Date    : Sunday, August 20th 2017 @ 07:10:57 PM
    Script        : http://domain/cart.php
    Referrer      : http://domain/cart.php?do=checkout

3. ChrisTERiS

ChrisTERiS Developer

+349
    Hello,

Zone id is missing. As I can see you were on checkout section but what products have you in the cart? Tangible, downloadable or what?

4. Phillip

Phillip The Priest

+1,494
    Downloadable

5. ChrisTERiS

ChrisTERiS Developer

+349
    Please check:
    1.- If the user has enter a Location on his client data
    2.- At admincp-> eCommerce-> Delivery Locations if the location of the user has set Shipping Zone anything else than None.
    3.- If Shipping Zone is other than None, then check if the Product has Weight = 0

6. markoroots

markoroots Participant

+18
    Hi Chris, I was testing this plugin and I mut say that it's made really well. Is there everything inside. Great as always.
    But I have a problem when I try to create an invoice because the system give me this message:
    "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 500262 bytes) in /www/ecommerce/functions.php on line 2226"

Any idea of what it could be?

7. markoroots

markoroots Participant

+18
    I have also seen that it doesn't take the VAT number (it says that is invalid) when someone try to purchase something in the shop and it's not possible to conclude the operation.

8. markoroots

markoroots Participant

+18
    Hi ChrisTERiS I was testing the plugin and I have seen that now the issue with the invoices is fixed and this is good, but it seems that in the invoice panel is not possible to add the customer details as: Name, Surname, Address, Postal Code, City, State and VAT numer, that are things necessary to make an invoice. Also I have seen that one time that the invoice is created furthermore seems that is not possible to stamp it.

9. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Administrator

+5,486
  10. markoroots

markoroots Participant

+18
    Many thanks Zappa.
    A great forum platform him has done. I just saw in the past.
    I hope to see again him here, but if I will not be lucky, sure I will follow your advice.
    Thanks again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.