Downsizing. Looking for Simple Message Board Solution.

tekboi

XF Student
I run a small gaming community and have been using Xenforo for a few years now. And while it's great and we had plenty of fun using it, the usage of the forums has died completely. A while back, we started utilizing Discord as a primary way of communication and now most of the members groan and complain at the mere thought of having to use the forums again for anything.

At this point, there is very little activity on our forum, and I think something simple will work better for us. I'm looking for something that simply has a list of threads and posts. Xenforo and the other top-tier software scripts are completely overkill for what we need at this point.

We basically need something with a simple layout such as Discourse. And with discord integration so users can just use discord to sign and and post. Basically, we want this as simple as possible.

Any suggestions?

MagicalAzareal

Magical Developer
NodeBB? I think they have some sort of Discord integration in a plugin, although I'm not sure on the details.

overcast

Adherent
Flarum or Fluxbb? If you have WordPress blog then add WPForo plugin for forum. I am not sure about the discord integration though.