Domain Name(s) Domain name in SEO perspective

Discussion in 'Domains and SSL Certificates' started by Jason5, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Jason5

Jason5 Adherent

+47
    Hello TAZ users, i run an Indian Webmaster Forum and the domain name is indianzone.org i know it is different as i bought the domain for a different purpose and ended up using it for my current project.

Now i found that Indianwebmaster.com domain is available to buy and i thought to get your valuable inputs on this. My site is indexed well with the old domain now and do you think it is best to continue with it.

Or go ahead with Indianwebmaster domain for better seo. And the domain name length seems little long.

2. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Administrator

+5,393
    Jason5 while you are thinking about it I'd buy the domain in question this minute through GoDaddy because they are currently giving it away.

3. Jason5

Jason5 Adherent

+47
    I understand, i dropped the idea of getting the domain for my project. Kindly close the thread :)

4. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+2,256
    Its been almost a decade and a half since keywords in domains had anything to do with SEO. The only benefit keywords in a domain have these days is being easier to remember and/or easier to type, but Google and Bing don't care.

• Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 1
    • List
  5. Jason5

Jason5 Adherent

+47
    Thank you for the information. I thought domain name still matters with the site we own.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.