Does Facebook promote page really work

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by James Morga, Feb 18, 2019.

1. James Morga

James Morga Neophyte

+0
    Hello i have a page on facebook does it really work? let say im from singapore then I want my likers to be somewhere in europe. Does it works?

2. Lisa

Lisa Chaotically Proportional

+8,503
    Only for as long as you run the promotion. Pages, these days, appear to be configured to rarely show on timelines unless the person who's following/liked the page is actively posting on it. The type of promotion you're running will have a big effect on the kind of comeback you'll see from it.

What type of promotion do you want to run?

3. GrrasSolutions

GrrasSolutions Aspirant

+3
    There are Two things – First is when you start Facebook campaigning and target your audience to promote your product & services, and second is if the people who live in that particular location and they like your page and share your post in different active groups then the chance of Facebook like goes to increase.

In both situations, only paid Facebook campaign will give you expected result.

4. 1claire

1claire Aspirant

+1
    I think it will still depend on how engaging your content is, but I must say social media does work when utilizing properly in promoting business or page.

5. martin smith

martin smith Aspirant

+3
    It depends on your postings, engaging with people...

6. xzvbnm

xzvbnm Neophyte

+0
    Yes, Facebook really attracts people, but how it is done is important. Not a little budget option is advertising. Otherwise, this is work with the audience and content on your page.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.