Do you know about strategies about Instagram marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by Harry Pings, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Harry Pings

Harry Pings Aspirant

+6
    Hello,

Do you know about strategies for Instagram marketing?

2. Pooosia

Pooosia Aspirant

+0
    It's very easy to advertise using Instagram. I have a small business and once I've created a page for it in Instagram I decided to try a promotional bot in order to gain targeted followers. It worked really fast! I used to try different tactics and found new followers by location and hashtags mostly. It doesn't take much time and you can see first results in a week already!

3. MyLead

MyLead Aspirant

+2
    I agree with the previous speaker, the promotion on instagram is very simple. For example - if you want to promote a specific CPA campaign, you can target your customer through specific hashtags or you can follow larger accounts followers from your niche. With the help of bots that automate work with instagram, promotion there is very effective.

4. GrrasSolutions

GrrasSolutions Aspirant

+3
    No social media marketing strategy is complete without Instagram. It’s become a top platform for brands, advertisers, and consumers alike. This platform has 800 million monthly active users. And 500 million Instagram profiles are active on a daily basis. 70% of Instagram hashtags are branded.

First thing is - Without lots of followers, you will struggle to get your posts seen. It’s not going to be easy for you to generate sales without followers. For those of you who just created your Instagram page, it can be intimidating to start with the number zero. But unless you’re a brand new company, you already have customers.

As you can see from these numbers, more than 73% of users say they follow brands on social media because they are interested in the product or service the brands are offering. Your existing customers are interested in your brand. Tell them about your profile, and ask them to follow you. Start by sending out messages to your email subscribers. Just make sure you give them an incentive to follow you.

5. xzvbnm

xzvbnm Neophyte

+0
    Instagram makes it much easier to attract users than on Facebook. However, it also depends on your actions and work with the audience.

6. overcast

overcast Participant

+20
    Images and Videos. Lot's of them. More you add them with hashtag, the more you are going to gain the attention. They don't allow links. So it's only used for attention and exposure towards brands.

7. martin smith

martin smith Aspirant

+3
    Instagram marketing is a very simple strategy, create posts with hashtags and promote your products...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.