Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Maxxamillion submitted a new resource:

Custom drawn heart - Custom drawn heart

GRAPHIC TYPE:- Heart image
SOFTWARE USAGE: any
PSD SUPPLIED: No
CHANGES MADE UPON REQUEST:no
SCREENSHOT:- randomly made this people may want to use it for whatever they need :D Transparent version with no text is in attachments :D

ai62.tinypic.com_2rpd0l5.png

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Nice share Max!

Question - On a scale from 1 to 10 --- What would you rate your drawing skills? The reason I ask is because I saw the *eye* logo you drew and was just super-impressed. I know you recently bought a tablet. I've been considering buying one as well.

But truly - I'm the type of person (and yes I've admitted it to myself LOL) who can't really draw myself out of a box - I'd rate my drawing at a 1-2, perhaps 3 on a good day. More importantly though, I find myself wondering if it could be worth my while buying a tablet and learning to create in such a way that you have....

Forgive me for the off-topic - but I'm curious.

Anyway - thanks for the share! aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_UI01.gif

J.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Nice share Max!

Question - On a scale from 1 to 10 --- What would you rate your drawing skills? The reason I ask is because I saw the *eye* logo you drew and was just super-impressed. I know you recently bought a tablet. I've been considering buying one as well.

But truly - I'm the type of person (and yes I've admitted it to myself LOL) who can't really draw myself out of a box - I'd rate my drawing at a 1-2, perhaps 3 on a good day. More importantly though, I find myself wondering if it could be worth my while buying a tablet and learning to create in such a way that you have....

Forgive me for the off-topic - but I'm curious.

Anyway - thanks for the share! aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_UI01.gif

J.

would rate mine like a 4 maybe, im rubbish at drawing people. can kinda drawn cartoons but i mean its all practice at the end of the day which im prepared to do

User37935

Neophyte
I can't draw either but have a graphics tablet and totally recommend them for Photoshop. Apart from drawing they're super for any brush work (fading areas, masking), particularly good for creating masks and drawing around complicated objects, and also touching up or editing photos. Good also for any handwriting work which is impossible with a mouse.

I have an Intuos 4 and the custom buttons and scroll wheel also allow quick zooming in and out or scrolling etc. without needing the mouse and without letting go of the pen.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
I can't draw either but have a graphics tablet and totally recommend them for Photoshop. Apart from drawing they're super for any brush work (fading areas, masking), particularly good for creating masks and drawing around complicated objects, and also touching up or editing photos. Good also for any handwriting work which is impossible with a mouse.

I have an Intuos 4 and the custom buttons and scroll wheel also allow quick zooming in and out or scrolling etc. without needing the mouse and without letting go of the pen.

i find illustrator better it smooths the lines out giving a better end result than photoshop

PoetJC

would rate mine like a 4 maybe, im rubbish at drawing people. can kinda drawn cartoons but i mean its all practice at the end of the day which im prepared to do

i find illustrator better it smooths the lines out giving a better end result than photoshop

Wow. I thought surely you'd rate your drawing skills higher than a 4 -- so I suppose this is good to know LOL --- I started using AI a few weeks ago and am in the process of teaching myself the ropes. I agree with you though - AI seems the perfect software to work with as far as tablet drawing is concerned. The trace functionality = awesome!

What kind of tablet did you end up buying Max? And is it exclusively for designing like a drawpad or some such?

J.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Wow. I thought surely you'd rate your drawing skills higher than a 4 -- so I suppose this is good to know LOL --- I started using AI a few weeks ago and am in the process of teaching myself the ropes. I agree with you though - AI seems the perfect software to work with as far as tablet drawing is concerned. The trace functionality = awesome!

What kind of tablet did you end up buying Max? And is it exclusively for designing like a drawpad or some such?

J.

Yeah im really not that great at drawing i get lucky haha, and yes AI is awesome i love the trace feature not used it too much though, and i bought the wacom intuos which you can view [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wacom-Intuos-Pen-Graphics-Tablet/dp/B00EO0R2IU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392856408&sr=8-1&keywords=wacom+intuos"]HERE[/ame]

PoetJC

Whoa! £49.99?!? Nice price!
I was surely expecting a price of £499.99 or some such aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_MJRA.gif
Seems like a great investment to be sure!

J.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Whoa! £49.99?!? Nice price!
I was surely expecting a price of £499.99 or some such aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_MJRA.gif
Seems like a great investment to be sure!

J.

yeah its really nice, im very impressed with it no complaints as of yet. and yes i very nice price to go with it