Create HD images for blog posts

Discussion in 'Blogs, Wikis, and other CMP's' started by Krazy12, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Krazy12

Krazy12 Enthusiast

+4
    How can I create good tech-related images for the blog? Like:

araw.githubusercontent.com_srinivastamada_9lessonsImages_master_other_paypal_paypal.png

2. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Moderator

+1,648
    Photoshop or something like it.

3. Krazy12

Krazy12 Enthusiast

+4
    I think people are using any online application for this.. any idea? easy way to create good images for blog posts.

4. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Moderator

+1,648
    You have online tools for it but standalone is better take paint.net its good enough for most people. There many more software that is free just google on photoshop free alternatives you will find a few. Photoshop is not that expensive any more in the US you pay its a Photography package that includes Photoshop and Lightroom its $9,99 a month. The best is that Photoshop has lots of tutorials on youtube.

5. PoetJC

PoetJC ♠ Jacquii: Black Kween of Hearts ♠

+5,042
    I've just installed the most recent SnagIt release.
    It's basically a screencap application with a ****load of extra features such as adding stamps.
    It could definitely fit the request of creating HD images for blog posts. If you decide to purchase - you can *kinda* get away with using the education pricing for a wee bit of a discount: $29.95
    It's a great little application that I've sworn by for years now.
    HTH,

J.

6. Denis Chandler

Denis Chandler Aspirant

+4
    There is a very deliberate idea of what they want to achieve after a defined period of time.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.