complex hosting question

Discussion in 'Hosting Discussions' started by frunze, Sep 1, 2009.

1. frunze

frunze Enthusiast

+0
    Complex hosting - what do you know of that?
    Webhostingbuzz has it on their services and I have decided to find out what that means.

2. MikeDVB

MikeDVB Fan

+17
    It looks like a marketing term to me, you should contact them directly and ask :)

3. motokochan

motokochan Habitué

+19
    From the text on the page (hxxp://www.webhostingbuzz.com/complex-web-hosting.php), it seems to just be a notice that they can build custom hosting solutions for clients. So if you need geographic load balancing with clusters at multiple locations with virtualized servers connecting to a SAN solution, they can architect something for you.

Of course, most of the people on this board likely don't fall into the "complex" category.

4. arhovarius

arhovarius Enthusiast

+0
    I see that webhostingbuzz hosts the fourth largest public email system on the internet and elements of the world's largest mobile/cellular operator's infrastructure. Sounds intriguing for me.
    What else companies offers the same?

5. krondike

krondike Neophyte

+0
    Complex hosting is where a customer has a requirement for multiple servers, often with load balancing and firewall services. A few of the top end web hosting companies offer it. There is an explanation on stratogens website - complex hosting.

Some people call it mission critical hosting. Same thing.

6. WebhostGIANT_Rob

WebhostGIANT_Rob Adherent

+0
    I think you need to read more reviews. I'm sure that will help you to understand them better.

7. SOBR

SOBR Enthusiast

+0
    Knowing such term as complex hosting is also used by other companies e.g. utropicmedia.net I think each provider makes it different, according to the specifications they are able to provide. In case of utropicmedia the complex hosting means the dedicated server with extended opportunities inside it.

8. Silvester

Silvester Enthusiast

+0
    I have check webhostingbuzz website hosting solutions and can express the point that their plans are feature-rich, affordable and cost-efficient.
    You'd better contact their support and ask them any question you want to know and see how fast they will respond.

9. WebhostGIANT_Rob

+0
    Indeed. That will help you to check their connection speed as well. Good luck

10. Dimitry

Dimitry Enthusiast

+0
    The only "complex hosting" i know as the user is utropicmedia's managed service. Though it is nothing more than a name for majority of hosts, this provider makes it really full complex.

11. WebhostGIANT_Rob

+0
    Every host creates his own names to the web hosting accounts. I think that is normal. And that means only name of the account

12. prashcha

prashcha Enthusiast

+0
    Recommend you to use services from the companies which have been in the IT business for a long while - serverpoint, for example.
    This company helps much in all aspects.

13. number22

number22 Enthusiast

+0
    Webhostingbuzz.com looks to be reliable web hosting provider and you will make right decision to use their hosting services.
    The company has the team of professionals that keep their services on Top.
    Have found some customer hosting reviews about them.

14. karmapolice

karmapolice Enthusiast

+0
    +1. Indeed the complex hosting may mean anything which comes together. In case of utropicmedia, I believe there's certain level of reasonability taking into attention their reputation.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted