Cloudflare suspend my pro-account

Discussion in 'XenForo' started by xfini, May 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. xfini

xfini Aspirant

+5
    This morning Cloudflare send me a notice informing me that I had suspended my pro-plan.

- WHAT!!!

The problem was reported 9 hours ago and I'm still without pro-plan, according to cloudflare staff.

They have encountered an issue where a very small number of users are getting downgraded, or falsely notified of a downgrade, and are working on the fix.

Although my site is not yet complete, i wonder, - what happens if my site would have been open to the public?
    i feel the difference between free (now) and cloudflare pro. - What plan B would you have?

2. vbgamer45

vbgamer45 Enthusiast

+49
    Was your site down? Or just certain features missing. I always keep backup dns/records created for the few cloudflare sites that i have.

3. xfini

xfini Aspirant

+5
    Luckily my site was not yet open to the public, but, the speed go down enough

4. baona119

baona119 Participant

+18
    You seems overly reacted as this has not come to conclusion yet, but your site should not go public due to the downgrade (if happen) because free plans are also benefited from the proxy

5. xfini

xfini Aspirant

+5
    I pay.. and suspend my pro-plan - How should we act ?

nice,, no problem I'm going to pay again...that is good?

6. baona119

baona119 Participant

+18
    Didn't you write it there? They are working on the fix, if you still get the problem after that then you can contact them and "bargain" maybe. You should check your features in CF panel to see if pro features are still enabled or not. If pro features are still visible, then it is just a false notif.

7. xfini

xfini Aspirant

+5
  8. eva2000

eva2000 Habitué

+692
    what was the exact message/text they sent you ? they don't generally suspend accounts for no reason

9. xfini

xfini Aspirant

+5
  10. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Moderator

+1,559
    What is so hard to understand they have issues with accounts they are trying to fix the accounts that have been downgraded by mistake.

11. eva2000

eva2000 Habitué

+692
    Ah so it isn't suspension of account it's a bug in Cloudflare system causing some Pro accounts to auto downgrade !

12. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Moderator

+1,559
    Yes they just have issues with some accounts nothing more.

13. eva2000

eva2000 Habitué

+692
  14. pierce

pierce Habitué

+666
    Cloudflare have issues with billing, (ive been told they couldnt take my money ) and they billed me twice in 3 days. Both issues were resolved swiftly and professionally. In fact id rather have to deal with cloudflare issues than 99% of other companies BS.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted