Closed my projects, so what is next?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jason5, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Jason5

Jason5 Adherent

+47
    I closed all my projects and i currently don't plan to start any. So what is next for me? Join a forum as team member? or start learning something like CSS, designing.

Kindly share your experience if you have done the same.

2. LeadCrow

LeadCrow Apocalypse Admin

+2,176
    Depending on your experience and motivations, you could consider either of the following that will allow you to gain exploitable experience as well.

1. Pivot to video
    Learn to appeal to audiences in livestreams, broadcasts or just youtube videos if you cant handle well the complications of realtime broadcasting, and earn how to efficiently operate such workflow.

2. Retreat to text
    Consider blogging. It's a lot of effort, but the learning experience can be rewarding. You could simply cover your realworld experiences and document your travels and purchases if you'd rather stick to low-pressure subjects.

3. PoetJC

PoetJC ⚧ Jacquii: Black Kween of TSSN ⚧

+5,326
    Interesting comment. And with my new project - I've pivoted to both video and article writing.
    Both are basically to help grow my forum though. Hopefully it will be good anyway.
    Nice advise as always LeadCrow and best of luck with your next big thing Jason5 ;)
    Cheers fellas.

J.

4. Jason5

Jason5 Adherent

+47
    I can do that, i was blogging before i started with Forum :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.