Classified Posting

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
Members (with a postcount of 10 or more) may now post in this section without Premium Membership with personal items to sell. :)

As before, business classifieds are only allowed for Sponsors - contact me via PC if you wish to promote or sell your products or services on TAZ.

If your postcount is less than 10, you may still purchase a Premium Membership to post a thread or simply make 10 posts and get your postcount up above 10. As ever with the promotion system, it will take up to an hour after your 10th post for the cron to run before the new permissions take.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
how to buy premium membership?
Welcome to TAZ. There used to be an "Account Upgrade" page. But it looks like premium memberships have been discontinued?? IDK... Odd, as there were many with premium usergroup badges that showed in membercards - but now only see them in the postbit section. You may wanna reach out to an Admin and ask...

J.

Possible

Aspirant
Welcome to TAZ. There used to be an "Account Upgrade" page. But it looks like premium memberships have been discontinued?? IDK... Odd, as there were many with premium usergroup badges that showed in membercards - but now only see them in the postbit section. You may wanna reach out to an Admin and ask...

J.
Why was premium membership removed?

Possible

Aspirant
These forums have undergone a recent change of ownership so some areas are still in a transitional phase. TLChris may be able to provide an update on any future plans for account upgrades.
I didn't know the ownership change. I hope it will come soon.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
This is really interesting. Managers forgot to add Premium membership.
I didn't know the ownership change. I hope it will come soon.
Yep. TAZ underwent ownership change a 2-3 months ago or so... The previous owner had offered membership upgrades as a way for members to support the forum. So it's not as much as the new owners having forgotten to add premium memberships, as much as it is that the previous premium membership upgrades are apparently disappeared and/or a work-in-progress type situation.

Welcome to TAZ btw Possible - cheers from Tennessee.

J.