Blogging strategy

Discussion in 'Blogs, Wikis, and other CMP's' started by Know Your Role, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Aspirant

+15
    Hi folks... looking for some advice please,

With my website being in development it's got me thinking about the content I will be displaying on the website.

Since it will be full of blog posts which include reviews I figured I would have to hire some bloggers/reviewers which turns out it's not easy, unless you pay them quite a bit money for each article which can end up costly especially for a brand new website.

I would write my own content, but I feel like the articles would not be up to a good standard with me being extremely busy working on the website.

My question to you is, what would be the best way of getting some blog writers to your website?

2. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+622
    pay them. that's the only option worth anyone's time.

go to freelancer.com and you can find cheap writers who will post for you. just make sure they know English and you're able to assign them articles.

outsource the tedious tasks so you can focus on other things.

3. BrandonSheley

BrandonSheley loving life

+934
    You know how to get better at delivering content? Practice practice practice. Keep pushing out blog post and before long it won't take any time at all for you and the quality will be exactly what you expect.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  4. LPH

LPH Sponsor

+204
    I haven't played with it but "Good Writer Checkify" may be a solution to writing your own content and keeping it up to great standards of previous posts.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/good-writer-checkify/

This plugin hasn't been updated in 2 years but installed locally on a WP 4.7 local copy for me a few minutes ago.

5. selfdecagon

selfdecagon Neophyte

+0
    Go to an outsourcing site and look for write - cheap and easy

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.