Auto Tweet Marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by tokyoice, Nov 16, 2018.

1. tokyoice

tokyoice Adherent

+34
    Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a service/application where it allows you to Twitter market like the following? I followed this brand on Twitter and I received an instant Tweet like the one below.

[​IMG]

2. BrandonSheley

BrandonSheley loving life

+948
    There are several ways to do it, I'm guessing if you scroll down a bit you'll see that posted by X service.
    Check out IFTTT, it'll allow you do auto tweet your followers.

3. Destroy Repeat

Destroy Repeat DestroyRepeat.com

+89
    Two things: Twitter is sunsetting the old apps system, the ones that allow for off-site tweeting.
    Twitter bans spam, and auto-tweets. If you're found to be spamming and/or auto-tweeting, you are grouped with spammers, and that will get your account temporarily suspended, and in many cases, banned from twitter.

A few of the accounts that I acquired was grouped with spammers because of this "auto-tweet." I went into the account to remove the apps, but I still got suspended, however. I did get it reinstated, but that's something you should keep in mind when you're looking for ways to "auto-tweet." It's not a good idea.

4. tokyoice

tokyoice Adherent

+34
    Thank you so much guys. Really appreciate this.

5. martin smith

martin smith Participant

+5
    Well explained about auto tweet marketing ... thanks for posting...

6. johnmart

johnmart Aspirant

+4
    The buffer is a social media management tool. It is a great tool to manage your tweets. You can schedule your posts, posts them, and then analyzes the performance of the posts. Auto Tweet facility provide more company but its system generated response for some predefined query.

7. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Administrator

+2,098
    Where can i find more info about this and how it works, also do other SM have this.

8. R0binHood

R0binHood Habitué

+951
    Gymshark is crazy, I believe they're one of the fastest growing companies in the UK at the moment. They're definitely doing a lot right.

9. aishley

aishley Neophyte

+0
    I think there are some automation tools that can be used to schedule tweets for a particular time. I wonder if this technique effective?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.