+349
    ChrisTERiS submitted a new resource:

Auctions - Auctions for vB4.2.x

Read more about this resource...

2. EasyEazy

EasyEazy Participant

+24
    Love this mod.

Would it be possible to add an actual start and finish time of each auction. At the moment it runs for set time from when the auction goes live. Id like it so I can pre load the auction and it can begin 8pm tonight and run for 24 hours etc.

3. ChrisTERiS

ChrisTERiS Developer

+349
    It's a bit complicated, because server time used for monitoring auctions in most cases is different than user's time, but maybe I'll use a trick to bypass this issue. Instead to use: Start at time, End at time (specific times), I'll use Start in xx hours from now and keep it active for xx hours (or days).

Not that is not possible to use specific time, I think that I've it in Classifieds, but I need to add more general options.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • List
  4. EasyEazy

EasyEazy Participant

+24
    Ok that sounds great. Hopefully you can add it as this is a very good mod and the most popular on the site.

5. scottkoz20

scottkoz20 Neophyte

+0
    Hi Chris -

I am testing this out on my site and was wondering about 2 things

1 - Is it possible to use the user postbit? I would love to be to use the current site feedback for this.

2 - Can the PM that is triggered to be sent from a different user id than userid #1?

Thanks in advance,
    Scott

6. Doc5000

Doc5000 Neophyte

+0
    I got an error message when changing pictures
    what do I have to change that I can change the pictures?
    have vb 4.2.5 php 7.0

Code:
    Cannot use object of type mysqli_result as array on line 422 in /home/gamessector/public_html/auctions_usercp.php
    #0 /home/gamessector/public_html/dbseo.php(539): require()
    #1 {main}

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.