Asking for Help with Organization

Discussion in 'Community Organization' started by BioWarfare, Dec 3, 2016.

1. BioWarfare

BioWarfare The uphill battle

+137
    I was playing Titanfall 2 earlier and it hit me, I should look up Titanfall forums and see if there are any that interest me. I found a couple on Google, one that is run by Respawn and the other a fan-made forum. The first thing I noticed, besides how professional it looked, was that it had a lot of posts. I haven't looked into the community yet, but excluding EVERYTHING ELSE, the forum organization is rather vague and general for a gaming forum. http://www.titanfall-community.com/forums/

Then I look at how I have my forums laid out and notice that mine are much more specific, which is obviously bad as evident by the lack of activity I got when I was actively working on it. I feel like I am wasting a ton of potential with my forum and cod4forum.com (http://cod4zone.com) since this Titanfall forum is doing very successful as a much less populated game. I look at my forum and obviously the forum layout isn't guest friendly, it may be too precise. I am just curious about your thoughts on this and if you have any suggestions for me or your opinion on this topic. Thank you and I appreciate any replies!

2. BioWarfare

BioWarfare The uphill battle

+137
    Yesterday I expanded the forums. Thoughts?

Before:
    Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 6.15.37 PM.png
    After:
    Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 5.48.41 PM.png

I still want to adjust them, but this is the general direction I'm heading in.

3. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Opinionated ass-hat

+3,317
    You will find that COD has been around a LOT longer than TitanFail (I hated the first version and still am hesitant about buying the second).
    Because COD has been out longer, there are more sites related to it. I used to be a big COD fan, but the run & gun issues with the online play (not to mention the piss-poor small maps and campers) really ruined it for me and I haven't purchased a copy of that line since Black Ops 2. I'm more a BF fiend. Good size maps with different type battles for online play.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.