Are we forum addicts?

Discussion in 'Internet and Technology' started by Thalada, Jun 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Thalada

Thalada Aspirant

+11
    I was just wondering, just like social medium's forums are also so addictive. I can relate forums to a virtual world, where you can friends from any part of the world. Join forums which interest you or you can read from others experiences too. As you get older, you switch to different forums to keep it interesting.

It's been almost 13 years now, I never got bored of frequenting to forums. So, I feel forums won't become extinct until addicts like me are using it :)

Long live forums.

2. LeadCrow

LeadCrow Apocalypse Admin

+2,145
    No. Some people are just allergic to dumbified discourse and miss the golden era when people used their brains and keyboards to form sentences correctly, research their opinions and didnt summarize them with reaction emojis... Forums are about expression, and not doing so in text form hurts forums as an ecosystem.

Is this a baseless worry? Reply with a wall of text if you're oldschool, give this a Like, fave and share with all your Friends otherwise if SNs own your soul.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.