App builder websites vs app development framework

Arobi030

Neophyte
Hello all, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. I am not quite sure where else to ask this question. However, I wanted to know the best option for creating a simple app for a non-coder. It is a simple app that I can post blog content on. With the app development framework I will purchase templates.

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
'Visual app builders' are what you're looking for. They'll give you a working base to start from, and allow easy extension for modest apps in a newbie-friendly package.

Couple useful references:
- Windows App Studio should have you covered if you planned for a Windows app.
- MobinCube (crossplatform. Free plan available)
- AppMakr (crossplatform. Free plan avalable.)

Ryan Ashbrook

IPS Developer
Can you provide a bit more information on what you are looking to do, specifically? You mention app, but also posting blog content, so are you looking to build an app for something like a mobile phone, or a visual website builder to post content too online?

Empire

Devotee
'Visual app builders' are what you're looking for. They'll give you a working base to start from, and allow easy extension for modest apps in a newbie-friendly package.
I made one recently using one of them.

Are they good, or is it better custom made by a guy, but that can be pricy.

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
It's pretty much only a template selector, which you edit with basic differentiators. IMO it would be a much better value to just commission a good freelancer for a 15-minute job.

With visual appmakers, there's some level of vendor lock-in and limited control so you eventually need to pay more or take development into your hand for full control (publish under your store account). Think of it as a 'remove freedoms, sell them back' business model.

halley_tg

Aspirant
We offer a complete solution to create mobile app without coding skill. You can request a demo to make sure that all your requirements have been met :) Glad I could be of service.
Magento Android App(Get started for FREE)

Arobi030

Neophyte

Couple useful references:
- Windows App Studio should have you covered if you planned for a Windows app.
- MobinCube (crossplatform. Free plan available)
- AppMakr (crossplatform. Free plan avalable.)

Thank you so much this really helped.

as far as: MobinCube

- Can I see examples of apps that I can create with this service.

- Are these links that you are sending me affiliate links?

- Are these the services that you recommend out of all the visual app builders you have seen?

- How long have you been building apps?

Arobi030

Neophyte
Can you provide a bit more information on what you are looking to do, specifically? You mention app, but also posting blog content, so are you looking to build an app for something like a mobile phone, or a visual website builder to post content too online?

Thanks so much I really appreciate your reply.,
- I want an app that I can post articles on directly and in those articles link back to a facebook post.

- I do not have to have something that can post on my blog and mobile app at the same time.

- What is the difference between an: “app for something like a mobile phone and a visual website builder to post content too online.

- note, I use wordpress for my website.

Arobi030

Neophyte
It's pretty much only a template selector, which you edit with basic differentiators. IMO it would be a much better value to just commission a good freelancer for a 15-minute job.

With visual appmakers, there's some level of vendor lock-in and limited control so you eventually need to pay more or take development into your hand for full control (publish under your store account). Think of it as a 'remove freedoms, sell them back' business model.

You stated: IMO it would be a much better value to just commission a good freelancer for a 15-minute job.

-How would this be done? I always used upworks.

-Can you give me a quick rundown of the steps?

- And how much would this cost?

- my concern would be that there would not be any technical support hiring a freelance if something want wrong.