Anything wrong with this Ad code? It's a marketing proposal but i need to be sure is safe.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by palhanow, Jan 9, 2019.

1. palhanow

palhanow Participant

+46
    Hey guys,

One quick question.

I have a marketing proposal for my Forum and the company (https://yesirads.com) that i don't know anything about send my this code to put inside my template (before body) in my XF 2.0:

Code:
    <!-- advertising 3bOVotAV5-sX-btfZTVTogE1_ypBsAUf4sbY8uCG1f1sbkF8r-P80y_Xy_N_wYpFlkmrQlMB6zVQCKAbjWeOsA==-->
                                <script data-cfasync="false"  id="clevernt" type="text/javascript">
                                 (function (document, window) {
                    var c = document.createElement("script");
                    c.type = "text/javascript"; c.async = !0; c.id = "CleverNTLoader28614";  c.setAttribute("data-target",window.name); c.setAttribute("data-callback","put-your-callback-macro-here");
                    c.src = "//clevernt.com/scripts/29d5753b802c651ad78c64dec6d33e04.min.js?20190109=" + Math.floor((new Date).getTime());
                    var a = !1;
                    try {
                        a = parent.document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0] || document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];
                    } catch (e) {
                        a = !1;
                    }
                    a || ( a = document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0] || document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0]);
                    a.parentNode.insertBefore(c, a);
                })(document, window);
                                    </script>
                                    <!-- end advertising -->
    I just need someone to check if this code is ok and is safe for me and for my users.

I really have none/basic coding skills and I'm a little worried about.

They offered me U$ 70 bucks for this and some revenue for each 1000 visualizations.

It's ok? Can i proceed?

2. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+2,079
  3. palhanow

palhanow Participant

+46
    Thanks for your reply.

But what’s this mean? Is not safe?

They can stole the admin password and other users details with this? This is the only concern that i have.

4. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+2,079
    Not that it isn't safe, only that it can't be determined if it's safe or not. Not likely they would be stealing passwords and such, though there's no way to rule anything out. Its probably more along the lines that they don't want anyone to see their code to try to cheat it. I would do some checking on their online reputation to see if people are happy with them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. phatcows

phatcows Enthusiast

+109
    Likely just an ad company struggling to make headway.

According to their website, Yesirads boasts +3000 partners and +500M monthly Unique Visitors

The stats on their own website might suggest that is a bit of a boast.

ScamAdviser thinks it's likely a legitimate site at least.

And this guy (José Vieira) is probably the one-hand band.

6. Danstan Ongubo

Danstan Ongubo Neophyte

+0
    The same company yesirads has contacted me as well. How was your experience friend? Did you work with them? Your reply will be much of great help.

7. palhanow

palhanow Participant

+46
    Hello admin friend!

My experience was great. They really pay. The money was in my PayPal in the next day after i used the code on my site.

No problems at all and the Ad show just one time per day for each IP.

The Ad is running without problems too.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.