Anyone find Dropbox annoying to use now?

Discussion in 'Internet and Technology' started by cheat_master30, Jul 4, 2016.

1. cheat_master30

cheat_master30 Moderator

+1,079
    Not as a file uploader, but as someone downloading files?

Because jeez, every time I go to download something, it asks me twice whether I want to login to Dropbox. Once before I can even see the file link, and then again when I actually click the download button.

I know you want to get people to login or sign up, but sometimes I just want the file. Especially if it's something I don't want associated with my main account.

Anyone else feel this way?

2. Senpie

Senpie Aspirant

+7
    I don't, I still find it very usable.

3. radu81

radu81 Fan

+191
    I use it, at home and at work and the app is working fine on windows, linux and also on mobile. I have a free account. I also noticed that asks two times before downloading a file, but no problem for me to click twice.

I also have a lifetime account on box.com with 50 GB but no app on linux so it's useless to me

4. NickCF

NickCF I come from a land Down Under...

+240
    I use the OSX desktop app and the android app all the time, with Dropbox Pro. No problems ever for me, for the 4+ years I've been on Dropbox.

5. Alex.

Alex. The Ancient Dragon

+1,197
    It's easy peasy lemon squeezy compared to other services, including YouTube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.