Anyone else using Amazon CPM ads?

Discussion in 'Generating Revenue' started by Shin Ryoku, Dec 19, 2014.

1. JQP

JQP Dork

+118
    Ours held through the 31st, too. And then came <evil echo>January</evil echo>. Geez! I dropped my price on New Years Eve and I might have to drop it some more. The CPM has held pretty steady, so some advertisers seem to be paying it, but the fill rate on my first level is down to 12%. Optimal for us is usually around 35% but I'm not sure I want to drop the floor low enough to get that. Revenue is going to be laughable anyway, so I'm more concerned about trying to keep the quality up.

2. Shin Ryoku

Shin Ryoku Fan

+259
    My fill rates have dropped by 63%, and my CPM has dropped by 40%. Yes, January is painful!

3. Tecca

Tecca Fan

+437
    Just got an email with the CPM offer, I might have to try this out. Now that it's March, how are you guys feeling about the past months of earning? Better than Adsense?

4. dethfire

dethfire Habitué

+214
    How do you get an offer?

5. Dan18

Dan18 Fan

+265
    Me, I manually requested it.

6. Shin Ryoku

Shin Ryoku Fan

+259
    I logged into Amazon Associates and saw this:
    amazoncpm.png

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Amazon CPM ads have been some of my highest earning ads for over 3 years now. Between this and having to use non-personalized ads in Europe, it's going to be a lot harder to pay the bills on my sites.

7. sherwoodthebear

sherwoodthebear Neophyte

+0
    Ugh, that's a shame.

Anyone have any suggestions for an alternative cpm network? (Besides adsense)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.