Amazon pays poop

Discussion in 'Finance and Traffic' started by GoingRight, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Dan18

Dan18 Fan

+258
    I also have similar or bigger site.
    With this Stats, based on Google Analytics
    (and I got 10-15% Ad Block Users so not counted here reports from PageFair)

Unique Users Daily: 40k - 50k
    Pageviews Daily: 500k - 800k
    OVH Dedicated Server Monthly Rental: $88 USD only
    Using XenForo 1.5 by the way.

Imagine if I would also pay $1800 monthly that would be $21600 yearly.
    versus $1056 yearly which I have now, $20K savings!

Nice, didn't know we can also monetize this way.
    Signing up now and will report back after a month.

2. Destroy Repeat

Destroy Repeat DestroyRepeat.com

+53
    Been saying it for a while now. Some people thumbed me down here at TAZ for the very mention of it, but you really can monetize from registrations if you know where to look. I saw it the first time I saw SolveMedia. Then at ForumCon, they were there with a strong presence.
    I've been using it since it went live on xenForo as a plugin, later as embedded underneath xenForo. I've amassed over $108 lifetime impressions, Type-Ins, etc...

But if your site is large enough to have many people looking at the registration screen daily, boy. Oh boy. That number rises.

3. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+1,833
    SolveMedia is one of those things, in my experience, where it either makes next to nothing, or makes a lot, depending on the site. It's worth a try to see if a site can benefit from it. Let it run for a month, so it can learn contextually from the site. If it's not making money by then, ditch it.

4. mysiteguy

mysiteguy Devotee

+1,833
    One thing I wish was easy to implement in XF is using Solve Media for non-registered users when they use the search function. I did that years ago with VB and it greatly increased Solve Media earnings. I've been considering writing an addon for XF for it, as soon as I wrap up another addon I'm working on.

5. Dan18

Dan18 Fan

+258
    Not doing very good for me, who targets Asian Countries :D.
    $0.03 eCPM on 6,202 Impressions.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.