Advertising on Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by Ashley S, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Ashley S

Ashley S Adherent

+119
    Do you Advertise on Facebook if so have you gained anything at all?

The only way of Advertising on Facebook is Ads right or is there other ways around this?

2. Harry Pings

Harry Pings Aspirant

+6
    I explain to you how I post an advertisement on Facebook.

Make sure you have all information that you want to keep while designing advertise.
    Design your advertisement perfectly.
    Choose your goal and location and audiences.

These are basic things for giving advertise on Facebook.

If you want to know another way then you can update your page with full details and keep engaging your audience by posting a new update for your business there.

3. unisecureus

unisecureus Aspirant

+2
    Before you can begin tracking Facebook ROI, you need to establish social media goals. ... On Facebook, ROI is more than just reach or impressions. It can be measured in a number of ways. For instance, if you're running Facebook Ads, you could see direct returns generated from ad clicks.

4. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Tazmanian Master

+1,921
    I've had some luck with Facebook ads. I run a YouTube channel and occasionally purchase ads for it. Now I have noticed this... When I advertise the YouTube Channel which is obviously a link going away from Facebook, it get fewer hits. When I advertise my channel's Facebook page or a post I made on such page, I get loads of hits. I know Facebook has made it where external links posted (even in non-ad form) are not seen as much as internal stuff, I can see that happening on my own page so I wouldn't put it past them to do the same with ads only the bad thing is we're paying for the ads! I usually only purchase ads on Facebook nowadays to advertise something I have put on Facebook.

5. fixer

fixer Just Me

+535
    Take your time to set up your target audience , this will make or break your add, and always add the "Learn more" button linked to your website, and always include a "Please Share" in the context

6. fixer

fixer Just Me

+535
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.