Selling 1M Posts Fitness Forum for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Heisenberg, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Neophyte

+4
    Posted this in Big Boards but was recommended that I post it in the main classified section too, thanks Sandman.

I'm considering my options due to limited time. I have a couple of businesses and need to sell one. If anyone has any interest in purchasing a fitness forum, 1M posts, decent activity and reputation and would like to find out more information please let me know ASAP (next 7 days). If there's no interest then I will be selling the other business and continuing to run the forum. Not looking for a crazy valuation but a solid 3+ x earnings would be the minimum for me to be interested. I have already turned down numerous offers from a large company which shan't be named.

Earnings are low XX,XXX GBP as a guide (potential to earn much more as poorly monetised). More details can be provided by email but it's obviously a sensitive thing and I'd like this to stay private, so an NDA will be need to be signed for full details.

Thanks.

2. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Neophyte

+4
    Bumping for any interest before Friday.

3. Bikenut

Bikenut Enthusiast

+39
    Hey, Im interested. Send me a pm please.

4. davert

davert Enthusiast

+38
    Ditto.

5. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Neophyte

+4
    Sorry for the delay BikenutBikenut and davertdavert I didn't see your replies until now. I don't think I can start a conversation as my post count isn't high enough but if you'd like to contact me I'll be able to reply. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.