Found/Closed 15-Year-Old Gaming Network Launching New Portals; Run Your Own Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Sexier Than You
Name of site (and/or forum)?: TGN Stratics
Link to forum?: http://stratics.com/community
Genre?: Gaming
Forum Software?: XenForo
Total number of posts the forum has received?: 1,383,738
Seeking?: Managing Editors (ME) (senior staff)
Paid Position?: Prerogative of the ME
If Paid, How Much?: 33% of revenue; ME responsible for generating revenue
Why are you requesting staff?:

The Stratics Network is always looking for opportunities to launch new portals and support new game titles. However, in order to develop a new portal, we must first identify a qualified Managing Editor (ME) to operate the website and community. This role is not for the faint at heart, as it requires considerable time, ingenuity, and hard work. While we support MEs on a daily basis, they are ultimately responsible for the development of both their portal (content) and forums (community). Fortunately, the advantages are also numerous: free hosting and support, an existing user base, and the opportunity to garner acclaim within a given title. MEs are also eligible to receive 33% of any revenue generated by their portal, but this revenue will be predictably low until the portal/community are built up.

We currently have vacancies for the following portals:

Be mindful that Stratics is a 15-year-old network who formally partners with game developers and publishers, including EA/BioWare staff. Accordingly, we expect the highest degree of professionalism from our senior staff, which includes Managing Editors. ME applicants must be 18 years or older to apply. If interested, contact me: syrus@stratics.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.