1 FREE ThemeHouse Product - 10 Year Anniversary Customer Appreciation

Discussion in 'ThemeHouse' started by Mike Creuzer, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Developer

+169
    728x90.png
    Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has supported Audentio/ThemeHouse these last 10 years. Most of you only know us from XenForo, or perhaps MyBB, but it has been a pleasure being a part of many of your communities, even if it is in just a small way.

I'll keep it brief, we all know I like to go on and on, and just say that we're giving away 1 free product to all existing customers of ThemeHouse as a thank you, and we are also appreciative to The Admin Zone for giving us the soapbox to do it!

We are doing so for standing by us these many years, through XenForo's lawsuit and not knowing the future of our little team, to transitioning through Jon's add-ons as he left XenForo, through transitioning from Audentio to ThemeHouse, and more. All the patience and love has been amazing. We also appreciate that some of these transitions were hard for many. We've since worked on our customer service, our support, and how effective we are at fixing issues and doing so in a timely manner. We've grown to be the company we are today thanks to all of you, and we look forward to the future of building awesome forum products, Wordpress products, and much much more!

Now, to the good part! To be eligible for the free product, please:
    1. Reply to this thread with any ThemeHouse.com invoice ID (so we can hide your email address) as well as which product you would like!
      • If you are not a customer of ours, we are doing a buy one get one free!
      • Limit just 1
      • Limit to themes and add-on products only, not renewals or product options
    2. Feel free to leave a little message about what a product has done for your community or your experience with us, good or bad!
    3. The reply to this thread must be replied to between 9:00am CST February 14th and 9:00am CST February 15th.
    4. All giveaways, just like purchases, must comply with our terms
    If you are so inclined, please do leave us a review or some comments about the product, tweet, share, or anything else! It definitely helps our small team!

Thank you so much, we look towards the future now! Now go find a product!

Audentio
    Mike, Kyler, Nikki, Sarah, Ellison, Jeremy, Jessica, Tushar, Damion, Dalton, Jake, Ian

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  2. Maddox

Maddox Habitué

+971
    Hey Mike

What a lovely gesture - this just adds to the brilliant products you produce and the excellent support you give. Nice one!

Here's my invoice ID #7417 and the product that would be nice to have is: Proximity Theme.

With thanks

:)

3. Alfa1

Alfa1 Administrator

+2,578
    I have recently migrated my big board to XenForo and am using your Thread Ratings addon which is causing a mass of false Alerts to all members. I have repeatedly asked for help but get no reply on the bug report.
    I know you have taken over way more addons than you can ever support. 400! But if you can't offer support on it, then why take over so many addons?

4. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Developer

+169
    Posted a bit about that here: https://theadminzone.com/threads/interview-with-mike-creuzer.143537/

The long and short of it is that managing on a third party site, XenForo, is just terrible. I mean alerts get missed, if I hover over alerts all my alerts get ignored as opposed to a ticket system where they are stateful. And watched threads is imperative, but sometimes they get moved down the list. Plus we are limited on time. Ultimately at a $10 price point being marked on a third-party site, we are limited. We've considered moving our products off of XenForo entirely, but thats a key place for them to be.

We've introduced a new bug tracker here: http://themehouse.com/xenforo/issues

The goal of this being that we can use this as the single source of truth for bugs. Monitoring threads, PCs, skype messages, email, etc. across 12 people? Yeah its nearly impossible, if not exactly just.

We've got someone looking at the issue now, its not a matter of doing so much as it is knowing that there were thread replies.

5. Steve

Steve Administrator

+3,008
    Just a quick note from here on.

If you have support concerns for Audentio/ThemeHouse products it would be best not to use this promotion thread. I'm sure Mike CreuzerMike Creuzer would appreciate if this didn't stray far from the intention of the thread. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Adherent

+172
    Doh! Not a paying customer for any TH addons, yet! I don't suppose it counts if I had Jon custom develop an addon that you ended up taking over...:dammit: lol

7. Nudaii

Nudaii Adherent

+40
    Invoice #8291 and i would like the material theme please :)

8. Jake

Jake Developer

+1,116
    Done!

I don't think so, but I'll leave that to Mike CreuzerMike Creuzer -- It's not just for add-ons, it counts if you own a theme too!

Done! You'll be able to use the MATERIALCOVERS coupon code for a free Covers license, which is required to properly use the Material theme :)

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  9. Johnny101

Johnny101 Participant

+52
    My INVOICE # 7345 I'll take Tactical please

10. Jake

Jake Developer

+1,116
    Done!

11. Omnikron

Omnikron Enthusiast

+17
    Wow, this is such an awesome thing you're doing and to think that it's been 10 years!!

Invoice #8192 and would like to get the Material Theme please.

12. Nudaii

Nudaii Adherent

+40
  13. Jake

Jake Developer

+1,116
    Give it a try with Covers, I think the results will be even better! :)

14. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Developer

+169
    Oh go on then! :p What would you like?

15. BusyBee

BusyBee Aspirant

+9
  16. Jake

Jake Developer

+1,116
  17. Andrej

Andrej Neophyte

+1
    #9159 - UI.X please. Thank you!

18. Jake

Jake Developer

+1,116
    And done!

19. iknowyou

iknowyou Neophyte

+0
    Thank you so much for doing this, my invoice ID: 3257, can I please have the Xenforo theme, Rekt.

Rekt just lookes so amazing, though Tactical theme is just amazing as well but I am just such a sucker for beautiful themes :)

Thanks!

20. estranged

estranged Neophyte

+0
    Invoice #8391

UI.X please

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.