1.- What's this?
With this AddOn you can sends Newsletters to your Members, informing then for the latest activity in your forums.
- Custom Header/Footer
- CSS file to change the look and feel of the newsletter
- Add a Custom Greeting
- Mark a Post as Important to include the full text of this post in the Newsletter
- Latest News/Announcements
- Latest Sticky Threads
- Latest Popular Threads (most replies)
- Latest Threads
- Include a sidebar
- Member Info (even with the amount of the unread emails
- Special Member (Give a userid to promote a user)
- Top Members
- New Members
- Schedule One-time Newsletters
- Schedule Reccurings Newsletters
- Preview Newsletter (Test email)
- Add Advertisments to Newsletters
- Exclude Advertisments from specific Usergroup(s)
- Bounces Emails
- Blacklist Emails
- Relay Emails (Send a message even from your mobile)
- Newsletter Archives
- Send Emails using Mail() function
- Send Emails using Sendmail
- Send Emails using SMTP
4.- Important Notes
- Upload all files from the upload folder to your vB directory
- Import product-newsletter.xm
- Set the General Settings
- Set the Mailserver settings
- Set Newsletter Options
- Schedule a Newsletter and test it.
- You need to set a dedicated email address for bounce emails (from email) which you'll never access with any mail client. Doing it, you'll download the emails, and thus, they'll never preceed from the system.
- Most cheap GoDaddy hosting plans are not having the Mail() function enabled. If this you, sorry but this mod will not works in your site.
5.- Copyright Link
No Copyright link in page footer but this does not means that you're getting any rights on the code.