This product, upon installation, will make a backup copy of your "includes/class_core.php" named "includes/class_core_orig.php" and will then make a minor modification to the original file and save it. A new setting is added to the "Error Handling & Logging" settings page titled "DB Error Threshold" into which you may enter the time (in seconds) that must elapse before the same error can be reported via email. Enter 0 to disable error suppression completely.
If you uninstall this product, the edited core file is restored to its original state, and the backup copy is removed.
Tested and working on vB 4.2.5 and is set to only install for this version.
This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import".
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.