Vbulletin and Joomla or wordpress

Lowright

Aspirant
In the mist of getting a new home page made possibly if some things cant be fixed. Does word press and joomla work on Vbulletin Sites as there home page .Can they be installed with no problems or security concerns for Vbulletin. I was told they both would cause a security issue with Vbulletin Lmk please Thanks

BrandonSheley

loving life
Why are you dead set on using vbulletin for your forum? Considered wordpress and bbpress? It's a very tight integration as far as I know.

mausin12991

Aspirant
Why are you dead set on using
vbulletin for your forum? Considered wordpress and bbpress? It's a very tight integration as far as I know.

I agree with BrandonSheley. You should choose WordPress as it's now it one of the leading platform used by website owners. It has lots of functionalities which can help you a foremost to be mentioned is SEO benefit.

Woldemort

Aspirant
Wordpress is excellent as portal, I am looking for a license from xenforo because for a long time, my forum in vb4, stayed behind technologically. Vb5 is ahead of vb4 but very behind and the way that I have established better it is xenforo. Pesto as soon as I can get the license provvederò to the migration and to setup the forum with wordpress as main board

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
maybe he has an existing VB site and is looking for some sort of front page content management system?

Woldemort

Aspirant
I also have a site in vb4 that needs a proper and modern portal ... but also vb5 (which I installed in the test area) is not up to be modern ... in fact I want to migrate on xenforo