Offering $$ Admin/Staff for outdoor network of sites

maksim

Serial Entrepreneur
Name of site (and/or forum): 2A Media
Link to forum: Network of sites, pm for details.
Genre: Outdoors/Firearms
Forum Software: IPB
Total number of posts the forum has received: 1million
Seeking (admin/moderator/other): administrative help for network, mods for smaller sites.
Paid Position (yes/no): Yes, depends on experience and results
If Paid, How Much: tbd
Why are you requesting staff: growth
Additional Information:
How do you wish to be contacted: private message here.

A bit more info, looking for a variety of positions, could go to one person or multiple. Can start out being on a per project basis or can grow into a full position.

Send me your experience along with what you are looking to achieve and will go from there.

Giant

Adherent
Hello maksim Private Message me details please I have a lot of experience with all forum software's.

punchbowl

Adherent
i'm kind of interested

i'm very experienced at allowing people talk.

I'm guessing your biggest moderation issue is left wing people trying to be as racist as possible to make you look bad.,

Banxix

Enthusiast
What do you mean by network?

I think it supposes to be backend and maintenance tasks.

maksim

Serial Entrepreneur
i'm kind of interested

i'm very experienced at allowing people talk.

I'm guessing your biggest moderation issue is left wing people trying to be as racist as possible to make you look bad.,

Actually, no. In the last 10 years there has been zero issues with this. The worst done was someone registering a similar domain and plastering what they thought was my home address.

If anything, the biggest moderation issue is language and a few crazy people who make passionate posts which unfortunately put the community in bad light. Again, this is very seldom.

What do you mean by network?

I think it supposes to be backend and maintenance tasks.

By network as in looking to grow the number of in the niche as the majority of boards are owned by one entity whose parent company is not on the same page + their management has run the communities down.

So not looking for help in my existing active communities, but will be looking for help with the start ups and those which will be acquired.